If it comes to our diet, smoothies are not exactly the first thing comes to mind when we think about eating healthy. But I am not talking about chocolate or vanilla smoothies… I am talking about an all natural, extremely healthy smoothie that’s made from greens and other organic products.
Green Smoothies are great, and they’re a great deal easier than juicing. Lots of people who begin the vegan diet utilize smoothies as an introduction into the diet. But, green smoothies are great to add to any dietary plan, and so long as you avoid using processed foods, they will give your body with plenty of minerals and vitamins your body needs to function at its very best ability.
If you would like to add smoothies into your diet only for health reasons, it’s strongly advised that you make yourself, rather than purchase smoothies in restaurants or coffee shops. Generally when these kinds of companies make smoothies, they create them for the sole purpose of taste. There are loads of different ingredients in these smoothies that aren’t beneficial to your body, and sometimes can become harmful to your health.
Green Smoothies can taste good and you do not need to include any artificial sweeteners.
2. All Berries
Apples do not actually contain soluble fibers, but do not let that prevent you from putting it on your smoothie!
1. Raise your Disposition of Greens and Fruits – Did you know it is advised to eat between 4-9 servings of fruit daily? Eating fruits and vegetables can prevent diseases and has been demonstrated to assist in preventing cancer.
2. Great for Weight loss – Smoothies are an wonderful way to shed weight naturally and healthily.
3. More Energy – it’s been demonstrated that those who consume all natural smoothies have more energy than the ones that don’t. This is obviously apparent, because a smoothie will deliver considerable quantities of vitamins, minerals and natural sweeteners which will provide you that energy boost that you need… without the crash!
4. Increased Fibre Absorption – Green Smoothies are naturally high in fiber as you’re using the entire green product and it is not just”juicing” the water out.
5. Chlorophyll – Chlorophyll does everything from improving your immune system to assisting with the rejuvenation of the body. Chlorophyll has also been called a”purifier” of the blood.
6. Because smoothies are full of vitamins, minerals and natural sweeteners, your body will feel quite fulfilled after consuming a smoothie!
Smoothies are a terrific addition to any dietary plan, and may be used for more than just living. It’s always suggested to fully educate yourself on the subject before starting consuming smoothies.
We believe in education over drugs, and all natural smoothies certainly align with that belief. However, it’s important to understand how each fruit will interact with one another and how much protein/fibre/etc. Is in every fruit. I am not saying to keep a graph of stats, but it’s great to generally understand how much fiber is in every fruit. The worst case scenario is most likely a mild case of diarrhea, which would usually be from mixing the incorrect fruits together.
If you are contemplating adding smoothies into your diet then you’re on the right path! Do not let any”nay-sayers”, or unwanted men and women hold you back from achieving your health objectives and begin enjoying the health benefits of smoothies now.